Sennheiser EW300 G3 IEM Wireless Systems
EW300 G3 IEM
Hear better, perform better. Sennheiser monitoring systems are trusted by professionals worldwide and now are better than ever. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the receiver pack uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception. Ear-canal phones, with various ear-fitting pads for an individual fit, reproduce the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver precisely and faithfully. Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser’s “Wireless Systems Manager” software due to the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter.
Day Rate £25 Weekly £75
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer – this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronisation of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver feature battery indication in 4 steps
- Mute function for transmitter
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance in receiver
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
LD Systems MEI 1000 G2 IEM Wireless Systems
MEI 1000 G2 IEM
IN-EAR MONITORING SYSTEM WIRELESS
The new LD Systems MEI 1000 G2 is a license-free In-Ear Monitoring-System with 96 UHF channels that delivers outstanding sound quality with a large dynamic range and outstanding cross-talk behaviour in the 823 – 832 and 863 – 865 MHz frequency bands.
Switchable mono, stereo, and focus monitoring modes as well as adjustable EQ and limiter functions permit natural sound reproduction for any application, with a frequency response of 60 Hz – 16 kHz, a high S/N ratio, and low THD.
The LD MEI 1000 G2 permits simultaneous operation of up to 5 systems.
Day Rate £15 Weekly £45
The earphones are very comfortable to wear, and the multi-functional display on the receiver shows all relevant system information. With high quality batteries, it is possible to attain operating times of 12 hours and more.
* license-free: ISM band license-free in Europe, please check duplex gap for your specific country
LD Systems HPA 1 Wired Personal Headphone Amp
AMPLIFIER FOR HEADPHONES AND WIRED IEM
The LD Systems HPA 1 is a versatile headphone amplifier with high power output for stage, studio and home recording and is the perfect solution for wired in-ear-monitoring.. The compact device in a rugged, ergonomically shaped plastic housing with soft-touch surface and practical belt clip is very extensively equipped.
In addition to locking XLR connectors for the stereo signal L/R input, the HPA 1 has a balanced 3.5 mm stereo jack as AUX input, which can be used in parallel for clicks or playback. It is protected for safe operation against excessive input levels; a hollow pin socket with negative internal contact enables the connection of a network adapter for fixed operation.
Day Rate £5 Weekly £15
A 3.5 mm stereo jack is provided as earphone and headphone output. Volume level and balance can be set with easy-grip knobs, a push-button switches between the summed mono and stereo signals. A full-fledged limiter is integrated for distortion-free playback and as protection against feedback.
The LD Systems HPA 1 has bi-colour LEDs to facilitate the features overview, which displays the response of the limiter during peaks and the battery status. At 165 grams, the headphone amplifier is distinctly light-weight and can be operated for up to 12 hours thanks to a high quality 9 V block battery.
ROLAND M48 PERSONAL MIXERS
THE BREAKTHROUGH PERSONAL MIXING & MONITORING SOLUTION
The M-48 is the next generation live personal mixer that offers musicians the flexibly to control exactly what they want to listen to during their performances. It provides the highest level of sound monitoring quality for both headphones and IEMs (In-Ear Monitors) as well as for wedge and powered monitors. The superb sound quality creates the ideal monitoring environment for live performance and recording as well as studio applications.
Day Rate £35 Weekly £105
- Choose from 40 audio sources and assign to 16 stereo groups
- Sweeten your mix using built-in reverb, limiter, EQ, pan, and volume
- Control, save, recall users settings from V-Mixer or PC with control software
- Multitude of input and output connections along with ambient microphone
- REAC embedded power provides clean flexible stage setup
*Must be used with the Roland S-4000D Power Over Ethernet distribution switch