REAC SPLITTER EQUIPPED WITH EMBEDDED POWER
“REAC Embedded Power” is unique Roland technology that enables the transfer of not only the digital audio signal but also the power required by the connected device – all via one CAT5e cable. The S-4000D Splitter and Power Distributor is equipped with 10 REAC ports including 8 ports of REAC Embedded Power. The S-4000D can automatically detect and distinguish a product not supporting REAC Embedded Power. In this case, power is not provided allowing the S-4000D to also function as a standard splitter when required.
* The S-4000D is required to use the M-48.
EXPAND AUDIO SYSTEM POSSIBILITIES WITH REAC AND MADI
The S-MADI REAC Bridge is a bi-directional signal converter between REAC and MADI. This bridge enables connectivity between MADI-equipped digital audio mixers/systems to any REAC-based devices such as the popular M-48 Personal Mixing System, Digital Snakes, V-Mixer Consoles, and Multi-channel Live Recording.
- Bi-directional format conversion between REAC and MADI
- BNC and Optical MADI ports
- Supports REAC Embedded Power and Split out for connecting and power additional devices (e.g., M-48 Personal Mixer, S-0808)
- Support for 44.1/48kHz with WORD, MADI or REAC clocks
- Preamp and personal mixing control with S-4000RCS (Remote Control Software)
DEDICATED 48-TRACK AUDIO RECORDER AND PLAYER
The R-1000 is an intuitive stand alone, dedicated recorder/player designed to work with the V-Mixing System in any live event or production.
You can also connect and use the R-1000 with any digital console that has MADI output capabilities by using the Roland S-MADI REAC MADI Bridge.
Records in Standard Broadcast WAV Format
• Records up to 48 tracks of 24-bit audio in BWF format
• Removable Hard disk drive ensures smooth integration with DAWs
• Approximately 20 hours recording (44.1/48 kHz) using 250GB SSD Drive
• Stable and reliable capturing live audio
Multi-track Playback for a Variety of Applications
• Plays up to 48 tracks of 24-bit audio via REAC
• Data can be loaded from external devices
• Marker function enables playback at any designated point
• Analogue monitor output and a headphone output
Flexible Enough to Fit into any Configuration
• Connect with any V-Mixer and control directly from the console
• Connect with any REAC Digital Snake product
• Versatile feature set including video sync, time-code, GPI and RS-232C
• USB ports for backing up data and connecting PC for further software control
• Use with any MADI equipped console in combination with optional S-MADI
Ideal for Virtual Sound Checks, Rehearsals, Playback and Training
• Connect the R-1000 inline between V-Mixer and Digital Snake for selectable playback or record
• Channels can be set to “pass thru” live from the digital snake inputs, record live input or playback from recorder
• Run a complete sound check to tune the room in a new venue with no need for musicians to come early
• Select the musicians (channels) missing from a rehearsal and continue anyway
• Select all or group of channels for selective audio engineering training
The S-4000-SP is a rugged, dedicated digital audio splitter designed for use with the V-Mixing System and Digital Snakes. The unit provides the highest security of audio transmission with back-up REAC ports and heavy-duty Neutrik® Ehtercon® connectors. Using the S-4000-SP REAC inputs can be split into four fully redundant lossless splits for feeds to monitor consoles, recording systems, broadcast trucks or anywhere an input split is required.
- Dual 5 port REAC splitter
- Two separate power supplies as part of S-4000 redundancy design
- Rugged Neutrik, Ethercon connectors
- Rack mountable (1 Rack U)
The S-4000M REAC Merge Unit allows up to four Digital Snake heads to be merged into a REAC stream where the master device recognizes it as single REAC slave unit. This important technology enables distribution of multiple input/output units around a location, venue or stage for flexible point-to-point digital snake or V-Mixing System configurations.