POWERFUL AND FLEXIBLE 48-CHANNEL DIGITAL MIXING CONSOLE
With superb sound quality, powerful functions, expandability and intuitive operation; the V-Mixing System continues to introduce new possibilities to the live mixing market. Now after its 2007 debut and as a direct response to actively listening to our users, the next generation V-Mixer has arrived. Equipped with a newly developed mixing engine, the M-480 provides an enhanced level of powerful and flexible audio processing.
- 48 mixing channels plus 6 stereo returns for a total of 60 channels
- Main (LCR) outputs, 16 AUX buses, 8 matrices
- Configurable to 90 inputs and 90 outputs depending on Digital Snake configuration
- 4-band advanced parametric EQ, and delays on all inputs and outputs
Compressors and Gates on all mixing channels
- Six built-in stereo (dual-mono) multi-effects and twelve graphic EQs (switchable to 8-band PEQs)
- 214 possible output patch points on each port (A,B, console). Allows direct routing from preamp to output point without having to use mix channel.
- Supports integration with Personal Mixing System and Multi-Channel Live Recording/Playback
- Cascade connection supports large format applications for 96 mixing channels
A POWERFUL AND COMPACT DIGITAL MIXING CONSOLE
The M-300 V-Mixer is a 32-channel console that possesses many of the powerful features and extensive benefits of the award-winning M-400 and M-380 V-Mixers – but in a very compact format. The M-300 provides another console choice in the growing V-Mixing System that also consists of Digital Snakes, Personal Mixing and Multi-Channel Recording. Its size and affordability allows smaller to mid-sized venues to replace their analog consoles with a digital mixing solution. The M-300 is ideal for any event production, houses of worship, schools, government and corporate applications.
IPAD MEETS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MIXING CONSOLE
24 local inputs and 12 outputs with 8 DCA’s
The M-200i being part of the V-Mixer family means it has award-winning sound quality, operation and expandability – all condensed into a compact body. It is a V-Mixer with 24 analogue inputs, 12 analogue outputs and stereo digital output (AES/EBU) all built-in to the main unit. It’s ready to perform, out of the box.
- 32-channel digital mixer (controllable with or without iPad)
- 17 motorised faders, dedicated buttons and knobs for key functions
- 24 on-board inputs and 14 outputs – expandable up to 64 x 54
- Fully featured, comprehensive iPad control for all major functions
- Wireless and wired iPad control (two at same time)
- Easily expandable to include personal mixing and multi-channel playback/record
- Multi-channel recording up to 40 channels
THE BREAKTHROUGH PERSONAL MIXING & MONITORING SOLUTION
The M-48 is the next generation live personal mixer that offers musicians the flexibly to control exactly what they want to listen to during their performances. It provides the highest level of sound monitoring quality for both headphones and IEMs (In-Ear Monitors) as well as for wedge and powered monitors. The superb sound quality creates the ideal monitoring environment for live performance and recording as well as studio applications.
- Choose from 40 audio sources and assign to 16 stereo groups
- Sweeten your mix using built-in reverb, limiter, EQ, pan, and volume
- Control, save, recall users settings from V-Mixer or PC with control software
- Multitude of input and output connections along with ambient microphone
- REAC embedded power provides clean flexible stage setup